This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Smart Power-saving: The keyboard and mouse will automatically turn into the sleep mode once no any operation happens in 5 seconds and 10 minutes respectively and it has a switch in the bottom of the mouse, you can switch off when you are not available.
- 2.4GHz Connection: With an USB nano receiver(included), the valid connection distance reaches 10M from every conner. 2.4GHz wireless signal is absolutely safe without any harmful radiation.
- Light-weight and Concise: 10MM ultra-slim keyboard body with the 105 smooth chocolate keycaps bring you better experience.
- Smooth and Low-noise: With the soft chocolate keys, those keys can be pressed smoothly and generate only low noise; the mouse is totally quiet design. Which provides a quite and comfortable environment for you when you use it at night.
- Multimedia Keys: With 12 independent multimedia keys, we can easily realize the multimedia work through this keyboard together with the FN key.
Product Specification: Keyboard Specification: Connectivity: Wireless Transmittion Rate:1Mbit/Sec Modulation Type: GFSK Wireless Solution: 2.4GHz - 2.483GHz Keyboard Size: 369*140*10mm Key Lifespan:5 million cliks Connectivity Range: 10M Number of Channels: 16 USB Interface: 1.1-2.0 Radio-frequency Power: 3db Temperature: -40 - +85 Degree Centigrade Current: 5mA Voltage:3V ( Two AAA size batteries) Mouse Specification: Connectivity: Wireless Wireless Solution: 2.4GHz - 2.483GHz Connectivity Range: 10M Mouse Lifespan:3 million cliks Mouse Size: 112*58*19mm Resolution:1200DPI *Compatibility* Compatible with operating systems range from Windows 98/ Windows 2000/Windows 2003/ XP/ Vista/ Win7/ Win8/Win10 *How To Connect It With Your Devices?* Find the USB nano receiver(Note: It is in the battery compartment of mouse), plug it in the USB port of your device. Then it will automatically pair and connect. *Can It Work With Mac OS System?* As you see in the pictures above, the keyboard designed according to Windows system. But it still can roughly work with the Mac OS system. Because of the design difference between the two different systems, a little adjutment in settings of APPLE computer are required if you want to use the Ctrl or Alt keys normally: System Preference--Keyboard--Modifier Keys--Select Keyboard--then adjust it as your preference Package Content: Keyboard * 1 Mouse * 1 USB Nano Receiver * 1
24GHz Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo URCO Upgraded 102 Keys Full Size Lownoise Portable Wireless Keyboard and Mouse for Working and Gaming Silver B01LY92SK7